Career opportunities at Muji.
The following are positions we currently have available:
We have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the Advertising & Promotions team at MUJI's European Head Office in London. Reporting to the Advertising & Promotions Manager, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation of artwork, promotional materials and management of the images for web or promotional purposes for MUJI Europe. The person will also be in charge of coordinating and ordering signage for all the stores in the European Countries.
Role and responsibilities
- Produce signage for all the stores.
- Support with the window scheme related artwork.
- Creation of leaflets, flyers and invites.
- Responsible for ordering the visual tools and its delivery.
- Coordinate the translation of signage for different languages as required.
- Liaising with the Operation teams.
- Responsible for the image management including image retouching and formatting.
- Adapting product labels and/or instruction to Country?s requirements.
- Support in events, promotions and workshops.
- Ad hoc tasks requested by the Advertising & Promotions Manager.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent creative and visual sense.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop.
- A solid knowledge of designing and art-working.
- Attention to detail.
- Excel knowledge at user level.
Education and experience
- Design related degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience handling several projects at one time.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday/year.
- 20% Staff Discount.
- Flexi-time hours.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Pension scheme.
- Great working environment.
To apply please send your CV along with your cover letter including current salary, salary expectations and your notice period to email@example.com with the subject: Graphic Designer.
Stockroom Supervisor-Kings Road
MUJI is looking for a Stockroom Supervisor for our MUJI Kings Road store. You will need to have a strong retail background with experience of managing or supervising teams. The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic and outgoing personality with a strong customer service focus. High levels of communication and planning skills are a must. Please note that this is a physically demanding role. A typical shift would be 7.30am-4.30pm.
As well as playing a key role in customer service on the shop floor, as Stockroom Supervisor, you will be responsible for running the delivery shift, keeping the stockroom and storage tubs organised and helping to maintain accurate levels of stock replenishment in store.
You must demonstrate:
-Good organization skills
-Strong level of communication
-A high standard of customer service
-A confident attitude
-Some visual merchandising skills
-Good product knowledge
Please email your CV and covering letter with the position applied for in the subject title to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers at Muji.
Muji is always looking for high quality employees to enhance its operation. A strong belief in the principles behind Muji’s concept is encouraged. We offer career progression and provide opportunities for promotion from sales assistant through to store managers.
To find out more about a career with Muji then please send your CV with a covering letter to;