Career opportunities at Muji.
The following are positions we currently have available:
The Allocator role is to support the Merchandise department to maximise the sales by managing allocations for the stores on the system, monitoring intake, contributing to the sales analysis and making sure the product stock is accurately distributed amongst MUJI Europe stores.
Role and responsibilities:
- Input product data on the system management
- Raise purchase orders
- Plan allocations to stores on excel before inputting data on the system
- Input replenishment levels for all stores as defined by the Assistant Merchandiser
- Action on system the new prices for promotional limited offers
- Review and allocate manual orders for each store
- To help ensure effective communication between suppliers, warehouse and stores
- To run merchandising reports as and when required, adhering to deadlines given
- Keep track of the delivery schedule and escalate any issues
- To help communicate with the warehouse on a regular basis regarding deliveries and distribution
- Liaise with stores on a regular basis providing support concerning merchandising issues
- In charge of end to end stock deliveries including relevant customs documentation
- To assist the team on any issues that will help increase sales
- General administration
Knowledge and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Able to multitask
- Team player
- Quick thinker with problem solving skills
- Strict meeting deadlines
- Passionate about MUJI
Education and experience
- Previous retail experience advantageous
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Please email your CV and covering letter with the position applied for in the subject title to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers at Muji.
Muji is always looking for high quality employees to enhance its operation. A strong belief in the principles behind Muji’s concept is encouraged. We offer career progression and provide opportunities for promotion from sales assistant through to store managers.
To find out more about a career with Muji then please send your CV with a covering letter to;