Men's Hemp Blend Pleated Straight Leg Trousers

Now: €47.95
Limited Offer 20% Off

These pleat front trousers are crafted from a hemp blend fabric for easy day‐to‐day care and minimising creases while harnessing the natural cooling properties of hemp. With an elasticated waist and adjustable inner tie, they ensure the best fit and comfort throughout wear.Hemp is a versatile and sustainable material, requiring minimal water and no pesticides. It also reduces CO² emissions more effectively than linen or cotton. Additionally, only 10% of the hemp plant is used for fabric, with the remaining 90% utilized in other industries.
‐ Comfortable semi‐elasticated waist
‐ Inner adjustable tie
‐ Straight leg
‐ Full length leg
‐ Hint of stretch for comfortable wear

Selected Colour is
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Product Details:

0.45 KGS
Body, Pocket: 53% polyester, 47% hemp, Pocket Lining, Waist Facing: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Country or region of origin:


Delivery to the Netherlands from €8, to Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark & the Czech Republic from €10, to Sweden from €15.
Tin candles cannot be shipped to Sweden.
See shipping costs

Looking to buy a large order? Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.